Preparation time -10 minutes
Cooking time – 5 minutes
Served – 4 people
Fried egg sandwich spread topped on wholesame wheat bread and then shallow fried to forn a crispy delight. An easy to make with ingredient like 1/2 cup onion chopped , 2 table spoon green chili chopped , 1/2 cup carrot chopped .
Ingredients for fried egg sandwich
- 4 eggs.
- 1/2 cup finally chopped onion.
- 1/2 cup finally chopped carrot.
- 1/2 cup finally chopped capsicum.
- 1 table spoon finally chopped ginger .
- 1 table spoon finally chopped green chili.
- 2 table spoon coriander leaves chopped .
- 1 tea spoon red chili powder.
- 1/2 tea spoon garam masala .
- 1 tea spoon cumin seeds .
- Salt to taste .
- 8-10 silecs brown bread (any other bread).
- 3 table spoon butter.
- Oil as required.
Process to making fried egg sandwich
- Firstly take a non stick pan on a medium flame and heat 4 table spoon oil.
- Then put cumin seeds and add green chili finally chopped ,ginger chopped, 1/2 cup finally chopped onion and wait 1 minute.
- Stir then add 1/2 cup carrot chopped,and 1/2 cup chopped capsicum and fried on medium flame.
- After then crack eggs in a pan and cook to desired firmness .Just before egg are cooked.
- Then make sandwiche help of spoon and stuff in bread and add same coriander leaves for amazing flavour.
- Then sandwich is ready it served hot with tomato ketchup and green chutney.