Preparing time – 20 minutes
Cooking time – 15 minutes
Served time – 5 minutes
Kuttu ke pakode once of the food eaten during the fasting days in India. Kuttu ke pakode easy to make with same ingredients like potato, kuttu flour, and black pepper powder etc.
Ingredients for kuttu ke pakode
- 100 grm kuttu flour.
- 1 cup potato chopped.
- 1 table spoon black peeper powder.
- Shonda salt to taste.
- Oil for deep frying.
- 1 cup water (if you require more water so use).
Process to making
- Take a bowl and add 100 grm kuttu flour .
- Then add black peeper powder, salt to taste, add Water to mix paste.
- It will be smooth.
- Stir then take a pan on medium flame, heat oil for deep frying.
- Putt small small size paste in oil for frying, after then Pakore look light brown.
- Kuttu ke pakode is ready.
- It served with coriander chutney ,curd, and potato veggies.
Crispy and tasty