Preparation time – 12 minutes
Cooking time -10 minutes
Serves – 6 people
Sandwich are a must – have of kids and all people. As they are wholesome and full of nutrients. Most kids love sandwich. You will never see any kid fussing to eat.
Potato sandwich easy to make with ingredients are →
Potato sandwich made 12 minutes and save time, it’s healthy. Potato sandwich served in morning breakfast, kitty party and kids lunch box.
Ingredients for potato sandwich
- 2 cup potato
- 1/2 cup onion finally chopped
- one table spoon green chili finally chopped
- One table spoon green peas
- 1 table spoon red chili powder
- 1 table spoon cumin powder
- 1/2 table spoon garam masala
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
- 6-7 brown bread
- Salt to require
- 3 table spoon butter
Process to making potato sandwich
- Firstly take a pressure cooker on medium flame and boil potato .
- Stir then take a bawl and mas the potato and add 1/2 cup onion, 1 table spoon green chili, 1 table spoon green peas, 1/2 table spoon ginger ,and add all the spice 1/2 table spoon garam masala ,1 table spoon red chili powder, coriander leaves, salt to taste .
- Then mix all the potatos paste.
- Stir then divide bread slices .diagonally in two pieces .
- Apply tomato ketchup on one side of slice and spread it evenly .
- On the top of ketchup put prepared potato mixture and also spread that out evenly .
- Apply butter on both sides of prepared sandwich and shallow fry on not skillet untill crisp from both the sides.
- Served hot with red sauce and green chutney
- Easy to make .
- Morning snack to breakfast with tea.
- Easy to make kids lunch .