Preparing time -20 minutes
Cooking time -15 minutes
Served time -5 minutes
Sama ke chawal is one of the most food eaten during the fasting days in India. There rice grains are smaller in comparison to any other rice. Sama ke chawal easy to make at home in 20 minutes with same ingredients like potato, tomato, green chili and ginger etc. Follow All the instructions to made sama rice.
- 100 grm vrat rice (sama ke chawal).
- 1 cup chopped tomato.
- 1 cup chopped potato.
- 2 table spoon chopped green chili.
- 1 table spoon chopped ginger.
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves.
- 1 table spoon black peeper powder.
- Himalayan salt as required .
- 1 tea spoon cumin seeds.
- 4 table spoon oil (as required).
Process to making
- Firstly take a pressure cooker on medium flame then heat oil.
- After heating oil add cumin seeds.
- then add green chili, ginger ,and tomato and fry 2-3 minutes.
- Stir Then put 1 cup potato chopped, add vrat rice.
- Stir add black peeper and Himalayan salt as required.
- Then mix perfectly after then put 3 cup water and cover pressure cooker. After 4-5 minutes, vrat rice ready.
- Further add coriander leaves for nice look.
- It served hot.