Today I share navratri special recipe. singhare ka halwa is an ingredient permitted during a vrat and this delicious halwa is cooked during spiritual fasts for festivals like navratri or maha shiv rathri .The halwa can be served as a dessert, garnished with dry fruit
Ingredients for singhare ka halwa
- 2 cup singhare ka atta.
- 1 cup sugar.
- One cup dry fruit.
- 1 cup water ( if you more required water so use).
- 1/2 cup ghee.
Process to making halwa
- Take One large bowl on medium flame boil 1 cup water and mix sugar , wait 5 minutes .
- One pan on medium flame and add 1/2 cup ghee heat, add one cup singhare flour and on low flame her colour light brown.
- Add sugar water and slowly slowly mix water.after 2-3 minutes ,switch gas flame.
- Halwa is ready.
- For garnish add dry fruit.