Rava idli is a south Indian made by cooking ingredients. In a batter, vegetable rava idli is a think pancake, with topping cooked right into the batter.
If you are looking for a quick, simple, easy and yet healthy breakfast recipe then look no further, this instant rava idli recipe is one of the best ways to enjoy your most important meal of the day and get going with your day in less than minutes .
There are many styles of making idli .It also called rava idli or suji idli. Idli is liked all Indian and also by other country people’s .many people say they try to make idli in home but idli is has not so soft like market idli. But if you try this recipe, so idli like market. If you use vegetable like carrot, French beans, coriander leaves, Green peas, Green chili .
Ingredients to vegetable rava idli
- 1 cup rava ( suji)
- 1 cup curd
- 1 table spoon Baking powder
- Salt to taste (as required )
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 1-2 slices green chili chopped
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/2 cup French beans 1 cup water (as required)
- Oil for greasing.
Process to making vegetables rava idli
- Firstly take a large bowl add the rava, curd and 1/2 tea spoon salt and water whisk to combine all the ingredients.
- Keep a side for 15 minutes .
- After then to the same bowl add 1/2 cup onion, 1/2 chopped carrot ,1/2 cup chopped French beans ,1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves, 1/2 green chili chopped, 1/2 cup green peas. Then mix all vegetable.
- Add this stage also add 1 table spoon baking powder and mix well.
- Preheat the idli steamer with enough water, grase plates of the idli mould.
- Ladle the veggie rava idli batter into of the cavities and place it in the steamer. Steam for 12-15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, check if the idlis are done by interesting a skewer, if it comes out clean, if it’s not done cover and steam for a few more minutes
- Then not open the idli wait 2-3 minutes ,
- Then idli is ready it served.
- Idli served with coconut chutney and sambar.
- It served with red sauce .
- It served with green chutney .
- It served morning breakfast .